1. Press at 320 degrees;HEAVY PRESSURE 60-70 PSI.Watch Video→
2. Pre-press for 7 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
3. Press for 7-10 seconds; WARM PEEL.
4. Allow transfer to COOL SLIGHTLY before removing clear film.
5. If there are remnants of powder on your fabric, cover with parchment paper & press again for 5 secs.Wait 24 hours before washing or stretching.
****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ****** If you spray any product that contains any form of acetone on your design, it will distort the design.
This includes products with DEET.